Ok you guys know I’m a fan of simple, delicious and nutritious cooking. This dish was knocked up in a matter of minutes, super tasty and almost purely made of fish and veggies. It’s the perfect healthy dish for weekend or weekdays alike. It’s also a great chance to have a bit of fun and play with your food!
- 1 Courgette (Zucchini)
- 1/2 a ripe Avocado
- 5 tbsp of non-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 handful of Kale
- 6 Asparagus stems chopped
- 1/2 cup of Water (depends on the consistency you would like your sauce add more water for a thinner sauce or less for thicker
- 1 Salmon fillet, although this dish would work well with chicken too
- Any optional veggies you would like to add into the dish after the sauce is added, I added in some broccoli.
- Spiralize the courgette. Mine allowed for more ribbon like tagliatelle style courgetti.
- Season and place your Salmon in a pan for cooking – read package directions for timings and best cooking method.
- Boil any extra ingredients you would like to add after, e.g. Broccoli
- Once the Salmon is almost done, place the Asparagus, Kale, Water, Yoghurt and Avocado into a blender until smooth.
- Once the Salmon is ready remove from the heat.
- Place courgetti and green sauce into a pan, cook on a medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Add in the Broccoli.
- Serve together with the Salmon with optional Lemon garnish.
Sending health & happiness,