Who’s short on time? Most people will say yes to this! Who needs a hot and sweaty workout fix that’s cheap as chips & ultra efficient? Also likely your answer is YES (if not you can stop reading now!) I certainly do! Enter the jump rope:
- FAT BURN: It packs a complete total body conditioning punch – especially when done with intervals. Your humble jump rope will help you to get much higher muscle activation and recruit more muscle fibers for both upper and lower body.
- TRAIN LIKE AN ATHLETE: Athletes are lean mean machines, take a leaf out of their book and work on your coordination, footwork, quickness, hand speed, agility, rhythm, and even power with skipping.
- EFFICIENT: Its extremely cost & time effective. Sweat & calories per £ spent on that nifty little rope is sky high. It’s the quickest, most effective form of cardio. Just doing five minutes (depending on how fast you jump), can be equivalent to running a mile.
- FUN: It mixes up your workout and is great bit of challenging fun to integrate into your training.
- IT’S FOR EVERYONE: It works for all fitness levels, whether your a total newbie or an avid gym bunny the jump rope never stops being challenging.
- Cross Overs 45 secs | Steady Skipping 15 secs x 3-5 rounds, 1 min rest before moving to (#2)
- Double Unders 45 secs | Steady Skipping 15 secs x 3-5 rounds, 1 min rest before moving to (#3)
- High Knees 45 secs on | Steady skipping 15 secs x 3-5 rounds, 1 min rest before moving to (#4)
- Criss Cross 45 secs on | Steady skipping 15 secs x 3-5 rounds