Happy Pancake Day team! E.g. the BEST day of the year. If you know me, you know I have a bit of a thing (read: problem!) with pancakes. Any shape, any size. Crepes, stacks, protein, ricotta you name it, if it’s a pancake I love it!
Here’s my favourite healthy super easy, super quick, super tasty “Happy Pancakes”:
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Oats
- 1 Tsp of Coconut Oil
- 1 Tsp of Cinnamon
- Blueberries / Rasberries / Almond Butter / Maple Syrup /Coconut yoghurt – anything you like to top your pancakes with!
- Add all the ingredients into a mixer to make the pancake mix – I use a NutriBullet
- In a pan fry a little coconut oil on a medium heat
- Spoon some of the mix into your pancake shapes in the pan – I make around 3 small pancakes each time in the pan
- Heat over a medium heat, once you see bubbles start to form in the pancake they’re ready to flip over.
- Cook the other side
- Serve and pile on the yummy toppings! That simple!
I keep the pancakes heated on a low heat in the oven if I’m making a lot of them to keep them warm until you’re ready to serve!
SO easy anyone can do it! Enjoy!
Sending health & happiness,